Payment, Shipping & Returns
1. Please be aware that we only accept an advance payment for all orders placed at Cybersounds. Orders payable by Credit Card or PayPal will be held at our office until we receive full payment.
1. Warranty issues and manufacturer restrictions prevent us from shipping certain products to all geographical locations. You'll be notified while placing your order if we're unable to ship specific items to the address you've selected.
1.1 For security reasons we are shipping registered parcels only. The amount due will depend on the weight of goods and where the goods are shipped. All our shipping prices will be calculated automaticly by the shop system based on a weight table.
2. The availability estimate on each item's product detail page describes how long it will take that item to reach our fulfillment center once you place your order. Once the items you ordered are in stock, we'll package and ship them to you. This process can take a few hours to a few days. Most orders will ship out within 24-48 hours of the items being in stock.
2.1 The availability estimate does not include the time your order will take to reach you once we ship it. Shipping time depends upon the destination/country the parcel will be shipped to. All parcels are sent by registered mail (international: Airmail) from Germany.
2.2 Once you've placed your order, you'll be able to see both shipping and delivery status in the relevant order summary at the "My Account" area.
2.3 Please be aware that our availability estimates are intended for single-copy orders. Orders for many copies of the same item may take longer to assemble.
2.4 If you live in an area experiencing snow storms or other extreme weather, weather delays may add an additional 1 to 2 days to the estimated delivery date of your order.
3. Occasionally packages are returned to us as undeliverable. Unfortunately, we are unable to re-ship orders that are returned to us as undeliverable. If you would still like to purchase items that were undeliverable, you are welcome to place a new order on our Web site.
3.1 If you suspect your order cannot be delivered as addressed and you have not received confirmation of its return or refund after 4 weeks from the estimated delivery date, please contact us using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of this page.
3.2 Some reasons for undeliverable shipments:
Incorrect Address. If the address is incorrect or outdated, the package is typically returned to us by the carrier or the unintended recipient. Please double-check your address carefully when placing a new order.
Address Format. If a post office box address was entered in a format our system does not recognize, the package may be shipped through a carrier that cannot deliver to a post office box.
Failed Delivery Attempts. Most of our carriers make several attempts to deliver a package. Packages sent via registered mail will always require a signature; otherwise, it is generally up to the driver's discretion to determine whether a signature is required. If the driver feels it is best to obtain a signature and no one is present to accept the delivery after several attempts, the package will be returned to us.
Refused by Recipient. If a gift recipient is not expecting a gift, they may refuse the package if they believe it was sent to them in error. If you still want to send these items, you may want to let the recipient know that a surprise is on the way.
DUTIES, CUSTOMS FEES AND TAXES:
We do not calculate or charge you for local duties or taxes on non-EU shipments. You are responsible for paying any taxes, duties, or customs fees charged by your local government. Please check with your local post office for more information. Cybersounds is required by law to declare an accurate monetary value on all international shipments. We are unable to honor any requests to suppress the value of an order on the customs sticker.
1. We absolutely guarantee that our products function and are delivered intact. You may return any item (shipping and handling charges are not refundable) in case it is delivered defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us via the "Contact Us" form at the bottom of our site. We will provide you with a new item upon receipt of the damaged product. Defective products must be returned to us within two weeks upon receipt (date on postal stamp).
1.2. Please note that we will not carry the costs for the shipment of returns to us. We recommend that you send your return via insured carrier. We are not responsible for lost returns.
1.3. You should expect to receive your refund within five weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in some cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (10 to 15 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days). We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. You'll also be able to get a refund "coupon" for your next purchase.
What is NOT refundable!
- Downloadable software products.
- Gift certificates.
- Items that are returned more than 30 days after delivery
- Any new item that has obvious signs of use
- Items from our "Used and Second hand" section
- Any CD, DVD, that has been opened/taken out of its plastic wrap. (If you discover that the item is defective after the package is opened, a full refund or replacement will still be granted.)
- Any item not returned in the condition it was received
1. You can cancel your order for any item sold by Cybersounds.org, provided that the order has not yet entered the shipping process. If the item you want to cancel has already entered the shipping process, it cannot be canceled by you or by our customer service department. However, you can return the item for a refund.
1.1 Orders for e-mail gift certificates cannot be canceled through your account. If you wish to proceed with a cancellation request for such an order, please use the 'Contact Us' box on the bottom side of this page to let us know how you would like to change your order. We will do our best to fulfill your request.
RISK OF LOSS:
All items purchased from Cybersounds.org are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
Cybersounds.org and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, Cybersounds.org does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
1. Except where noted otherwise, the List Price displayed for products on our website represents the full retail price listed on the product itself.
1.1 With respect to items sold by Cybersounds.org, we cannot confirm the price of an item until you order; however, we do NOT charge your credit card until after your order has entered the shipping process. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may be mispriced. If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
1. Each promotional/discount offer ("offer") claim code can be used only once.
1.1 Limit one offer per household.
1.2 Offer must be redeemed at our Web site, http://www.cybersounds.org, toward the purchase of products sold by Cybersounds.org.
1.3 If your offer has a minimum purchase requirement, taxes, shipping and handling charges do not apply toward the minimum purchase amount.
1.4 If you are ordering items to be shipped to more than one address, a separate order will be created for each address. The promotional offer will be applied to only one of the resulting orders.
1.5 Each offer is valid for a limited time only and expires on the date specified in the offer.
1.6 Offer is not for resale and is not redeemable for cash.
1.7 Offer cannot be applied to orders already placed with Cybersounds.org.
1.8 If you return items purchased using a promotional code, you will not receive a refund for the amount of the offer.