By visiting Cybersounds.org, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
2. Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries Moonpop.org controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
3. We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Cybersounds.org, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
4. We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
4.1 We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
4.2 It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
5. From time to time, you might receive e-mails that look like they come from Cybersounds.org, but they are, in fact, falsified. Probably these e-mails direct you to a website that looks similar to the Cybersounds.org website, where you might be asked to provide account information such as your e-mail address and password combination. Unfortunately, these false websites can steal your sensitive information; later, this information may be used to commit fraud. Some phishing messages contain potential viruses or malware that can detect passwords or sensitive data. We recommend that you install an anti-virus program and keep it updated at all times.
Cybersounds.org will never ask you for the following information in an e-mail communication:
5.1 Your social security number or tax identification number
5.2 Your credit card number, PIN number, or credit card security code (including "updates" to any of the above)
5.3 Your mother's maiden name
5.4 Your Cybersounds.org password
5.5 When in doubt, do not click the link included in an e-mail. Just go directly to www.cybersounds.org and click "My Account" or "Log In" to view recent purchases, or review your account information. If you cannot access your account, or if you see anything suspicious, let us know right away.
6. Never follow any instructions contained in a forged e-mail that claim to provide a method for "unsubscribing." Many spammers use these "unsubscribe" processes to create a list of valid, working e-mail addresses.
7. If you did click through from a spoofed or suspicious e-mail and you entered your Cybersounds.org account information you should immediately update your Cybersounds.org password. You can do this through "My Account" by choosing the option to "Change your name, e-mail address, or password" found under Account Settings.
7.1 Please be assured that if someone has been able to look at your account, they are not able to see your full credit card information. However, orders can be sent from your account using your credit card so please contact us immediately if you notice any orders that you do not recognize.
7.2 However, if you did submit your credit card number to the site linked to from the forged e-mail message, we advise that you take steps to protect your information. You may wish to contact your credit card company, for example, to notify them of this matter. Finally, you should delete that credit card from your Cybersounds.org account to prevent anyone from improperly regaining access to your account.